Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
Is your child riding safe?
Come join us and learn how to install your child's car seat.
Let a Child Passenger Safety Technician check your child's safety restraint!
When: Friday, May 06, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Nogales Walmart Parking Lot
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- Can my former spouse be arrested on an out of state child support warrant?
- How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?
- Is there anything the Sheriff's Office can do if an arrest warrant has not yet been issued?
- How much alcohol can I drink before I’m considered legally drunk?
Santa Cruz County Alerts
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is in the process of building out a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality Advisories
- Boil Water Advisories
Click on the logo below to sign up and start receiving Alerts!