Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- I am interested in establishing a Neighborhood Watch in my area, who should I contact?
- How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?
- If my child is over 18, can I still collect back child support owed to me?
- If I am under the age of 21 years and choose to drink alcohol while visiting Mexico, can I get arrested when I come back to the United States?
Santa Cruz County Alerts
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is in the process of building out a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality Advisories
- Boil Water Advisories
Click on the logo below to sign up and start receiving Alerts!